Thursday, March 06, 2003


Magical Realism Gypsy

Yeah, hey kiddos!!! So I saw a little bit of Married by America last night, that new reality TV show, ya know... How totally stupid. And I listened to some Gypsy Kings! waaaayyy cool. so my friends Colin and John are in town for the weekend. Since Colin's getting married in exactly six months after this friday, we're going to inaugurate in a whole *bachelor season*, not just one part-tay.


So back to my experiences in New orleans during the Superbowl last year... The saturday before, I was driving this crazy pimp-mobile around the streets, wearing a crazy get-up and strolled into some club. everyone thought me and my friends were ridiculously famous... we went to Club "J" cuz my old fraternity president, Arnold, was like a bouncer and tons of my friends were getting in and we saw tons of the NFL players and Marlon and Shawn Wayans and just a whole bunch of celebs there. Except my very white friend from college, Steph, accidently ended up in the VIBE african american music pre superbowl party and she was the ONLY white person there. Poor thing was soo drunk, she didn't even know. But yeah, so we got home around 6 (when we finally found the car by aladdin bail bonds) and I had to be up at 7 to get to the superbowl. So I went to the game with the lovely ladies of AXO and had fun then took a short nap to gear up for that nights party downtown AGAIN. This time we got a little clever and parked at the mall and took the bus down to fifth ave. Wayyyyy smarter. So we partied hard again till about 2... we danced, and saw tons of street performers...



Oh, there goes gravity. (back to reality), check out the yahoo search results for Oktoberfest and nudity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home