Saturday, September 30, 2006

This pic is for Jenny and her dad...

When Jenny and her dad visited I made them walk outside the back door to show them the biggsest spiders I have ever seen.
And of course, they had all crawled away and were nowhere to be seen; making a liar out of me.
I hate spiders!
Anyway, these creepy things are always outside our front porch and in the back near the backdoor. They are unbelievably longlegged. I had to use the ruler to really show the scale of their size against the wall. Since without the ruler it just looks like a very close up of the darned thing. Taking the picture was not an easy task, but I was determined to show Jenny, her dad, and the world outside of Blacksburg- that these things really do exist. So, here I present to you-
Mr. Daddylonglegs-For-Reals!


1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Yuck. I emailed the picture to my dad to show him.

Those things are the biggest daddy long legs I've ever seen.

2:06 PM, October 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home