Monday, March 10, 2003

On Slashdot and Sunset Room


Looks like the work I do on the "Interplanetary Superhighway" is being discussed on Slashdot, a discussion site for self-described nerds. If you look closely, you'll even find a link to Tisco's adviser's page (Renu Malhotra). I've got my own site dedicated to the Interplanetary Transport Network.

Colin BishopWell, this past weekend, there was no karaoke at the Linbrook Bowl in Anaheim, however there were some adventures at Disneyland Hotel. The nazis there now check the trunks of everyone who drives up. I used to bike there from home at age twelve to play video games.

Sid PadmanabhaSid was also was here this past weekend. He's a friend who got his bachelor's degree with me. He's been in medical school for four years and he'll soon be hearing about where he'll be doing his residency, specializing in radiology. He and I and Ryan Bacon hit the town Saturday night and told greatly exaggerated tales of chivalry. And then ate some Del Taco.

We went to The Continental in Old Town Fullerton last night. There was a very band there; Sunset Room, a fusion of jazz and blues with electronica. Some songs reminded me of Portishead; some were in a category of their own. Check them out.


Sometime in the future, I'll write about how "love sometimes pulls the trigger." For now, I have to run some errands.

ps: I've never been to New Orleans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home