Monday, May 12, 2003


Friday Five

1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?

Yes. Because I usually know where important things are and I (usually) remember my schedule.


2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?

Not really. At work, I have a little wall calendar and I write stuff on it sometimes. Mostly I just try to remember things.




3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?


Yes, `cause there's just some binders and pens on it.


4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?

I don't alphabetize, but I do have books and CDs organized loosely by category (e.g., Pet Shop Boys, Erasure, Depeche Mode are in Brit synth pop). That makes more sense to me and is easier. You just have to throw the book, CD, or whatever in the right category bin and screw alphabetizing it.



5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?

One time as a teenager I organized the messy garage at my house. I came across all kinds of "priceless" junk that my parents threw in the garage. I put stuff into categories in boxes, and made the garage a little neater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home