Thursday, June 17, 2004

Graduation and Engagement Party

Thank you everybody who came to celebrate the PhD with me on Friday and the engagement with Jessica and I on Saturday! It was a lot of fun and all of you who came made it especially memorable. I especially thank Jessica for Friday's gathering and Rene & Joann for letting us use their house on Saturday.

It's not often you get to be surrounded by friends and family and beat the snot out of a Care Bear.

Hopefully there will be other gatherings in the near future. John, Jenny, and Stephen are all leaving this summer to head out for higher education on the other side of the country and proper send offs are surely in order.

In other news, I had a good time with my mom and sister and her fiance Chris visiting. They went back today. My dad is still in town until Father's day. I think he's visiting my uncle Zip in Yucca Valley as we speak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home