Saturday, October 16, 2004

Rosa's 60th and John's car goes



This past Wednesday was Jessica's mom's (Rosa's) 60th birthday and we went to Marie Callender's somewhere near Whittier to celebrate. Don't ask me why, but for some reason Rosa likes Marie Callender's and Carrow's. And who could blame her, with those tasty meals they serve and now $6 pies through October. (Wow, an unpaid endorsement!) And FYI, my dad will be 61 in December. My mom is 56. Our parents are getting up there. However, since my dad's reached 60, I've realized 60's not that old. 80, now that's probably old.

Early this morning some dude came and got John's car. It was all legit. Part of a donation, or so I was told :) The car doesn't seem to work, so we had to push it to Frank's tow truck. They strapped it to the truck, and off it went. The last I saw of it, John's car was being taken to a better place, along with an El Camino. It's almost enough to bring a tear to a glass eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home