Thursday, September 29, 2005

Provocative foreign films

I definitely have noticed that I can get into passive ruts if I let myself. I guess that's why I tried to keep TV out of my life for ten years or so. I watched way too much as a kid; I think four or five hours a day at its worst when I was in grade school. Why did my parents let me have a TV in my room?

The internet isn't that much better if I just randomly surf; it feels like window shopping at a mall when I don't really wanna buy anything, just can't think of anything better to do.

Picking up a challenging book or my egghead-type magazines filled with essays and no pictures is still preferred to the tube for me. Or reading stories together with Jessica. Or taking Chispita for a walk. Or watching provocative foreign films, taking dance lessons, going to a lecture at the Getty, cooking new foods, ... So many new things to try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home