Monday, April 03, 2006

Some photos from Texas in January


This is in Hewitt, Texas at my grandparent's place (my dad's parents) during a trip a few months ago that Jessica and I took. Pictured left to right are my grandfather (B.J.), Natalie, Chris, my Dad (L.C.), my grandmom (Keenie), Jessica and me, with Chispita lingering in the foreground.

Now we're in Waco, Texas, just after my dad gave us all a tour of Baylor University, where he works on the police dept. That's my dad, my sister, and me, and of course, Chispita.

Speaking of Baylor, I've thought of reading this book by Rodney Stark, Baylor professor of sociology of religion.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Natlie looks so much older!

6:29 PM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger shane said...

She is! In a few days she'll be 21.

2:55 PM, April 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home