Monday, November 27, 2006

Picture of my boots...

A while ago I posted that I was looking to buy some cowboy boots. When I went to Texas for my uncle's funeral I took advantage of the trip and bought some boots. Good ol' genuine cowboy boots. I did not get ropers like I originally wanted, but I did get a good pair that I really liked. My brother, Aldo, says these are truly Texas style. The difference is that they are slightly more pointy than other cowboy boots. I dunno... I just like 'em.... so here are some pictures I took for your viewing pleasure! :P



2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Cool boots.

You would have liked the way this little boy and girl were dressed at the church I went to yesterday. Well, the girl was just wearing normal clothes and cowboy boots (she was probably around 6 or 7). Her younger brother (maybe 3 or 4) was wearing a button-down shirt, a red tie, jeans and cowboy boots. He was, perhaps, the cutest little boy wearing the cutest little outfit I have seen in awhile.

11:57 AM, November 27, 2006  
Blogger kika said...

I like cowboy boots. I won't necessarily dress all cowgirl, though. It's just the tomboy in me that likes the rugged cowboy boot style. :P

I do think kids that are all dressed up whether cowboy or preppy (with vests and pressed shirts) look adorable.

2:50 PM, November 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home