Monday, February 26, 2007

I wish I had a better singing voice...

And I wish I had recorded some of the music back at our old church.

I was looking for the Scooby Doo laugh and stumbled across some site that has muzak sounding recordings of Christian songs... and I found "Ancient of Days." It is one of my favorite songs at PFC. I couldn't quite remember the lyrics so that prompted another search. Then voila!

So, just ten minutes ago I was singing to this with the lyrics from here. And thankfully Shane is a wonderful husband, person, all around nice guy... he didn't outwardly cringe or laugh at my singing!

I wish I had a better singing voice
.... so that CHispita wouldn't look at me crazy when I sing...

Yes, she actually looked offended at my singing. Or confused. :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Did you see my earlier post pointing to the new MP3 released on PFC's website
http://pfcchurch.blogspot.com/
there are 8 songs linked. and I think they are releasing 2 or 3 more.

1:42 PM, February 27, 2007  
Blogger kika said...

Cool! Thanks!

5:46 PM, February 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home