Thursday, February 15, 2007

some pics

-This is where we went playing in the snow. You can see our footprints and the tracks we left behind where we sled. I took these pics the morning after we went playing.

-I find it incredibly beautiful to see the ice on the trees. When it's sunny out all the trees are glisteny. I always wondered why people put tinsel on their Christmas trees. Now I know why. Because that's what it looks like- glittery and shiny.

-Chispita is not too happy to wear her SuperDog booties. We got them a while ago- before we actually truly needed them (when we were still in CA). I thought they were funny, but now they are necessary. With the salt they put out in our sidewalks I was having to wash her paws every time she went outside. She isn't used to wearing them but I will keep putting them on until she gets the picture.

(Click on the pictures, for a more close up view.)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home