Tuesday, February 06, 2007

More pics from Sedona...

The day I set out to explore.













I went up some road to see if I would end up at the foothill of what I think is called the Coffepot.













This is another day. I took Shane to check out the Shrine of the Red Rock. The mule deer were still hanging around and Shane got a better picture of them.














Shane found this place. Too bad it was closed. So we couldn't take a picture of our aura.


















This was the view from our hotel room.














I took this one on the first day of exploring. I just love it. I should blow it up and make a poster of it!














After the rain stopped and the sun came out for a minute, I took this picture the afternoon we left Sedona.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home