Monday, January 29, 2007

Beautiful Sedona

Shane and I arrived last night. I have not been here since maybe 2002?? Well, I do not remember it being so developed. It is pretty and I plan to go exploring today.

I think I love the desert now more than ever. Virginia is lush and pretty but the desert is something else. I would like to take a class in geography or something related to types of land - tundra, desert, jungle, .... those type of things I would like to relearn. ANyhow, whatever this environment is- it is very pretty. Gotta go explore. C-ya!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Aha! I was wondering why I suddenly had a blog reader from Sedona!

Have a great time!!

1:36 PM, January 29, 2007  
Blogger kika said...

Ha ha! Maybe its me, maybe itsnot... yeah. its me. So far it is much nicer/bigger than I remember it. It has been fun.

8:26 PM, January 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home