Tuesday, January 23, 2007

UK Celebrity Big Brother ...

We have been watching the notorious show on youtube (for example, Big Brother, Day 18). I can't believe how much time we have wasted on that show. It helped to stir a good discussion on defining racism. Basically, people have made such a fuss about Jade being a racist yet they don't address the fact that she has just been nasty mean! She cried on air that she wasn't racist, yet she never seemed to apologize for her atrocious and mean behaviour! She never said, "I'm not racist, I am just a real mean big jerk!"

I specifically greatly disliked Danielle. OOOoohhh, what a big weenie! She is such a weak and spineless two-faced loser. (Yes, can you tell she got under my skin?) She was mean and played along with Jade, then turned around all nice to Shilpa. When she went to the "Diary" room she was soooo busted for saying something about Shilpa. She sat there and gave the lamest apology. Her whole tone was so ridiculous as if she was helpless or something. Ugghhh! Like she just couldn't help herself. Weakbutt!!!

Okay, now that I have vented I feel better. The drama! It became my guilty pleasure over the weekend. I even got Shane watching it. Shame on me!

In other news... there isn't much going on. My big brother, Aldo, sent me pictures of Albuquerque... and let me tell you, they got some snow. I am such a scaredycat over some melted snow and didn't leave the house; over there they had a least six inches on the ground. The real stuff! He also sent me pictures of my other brother's (Adrian) dog. The cutest cockerspaniel. I am so happy he got a dog. Adrian is the one brother that is still single, so I am glad to hear that he got himself a furry friend! Chispita's new cousin, Boy!


1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

That's a cute dog!!

11:32 PM, January 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home