Thursday, December 21, 2006

Another craft I brought home...

From my "Mornings"group.
I messed it up, bad construction.... long story... so it fell down and made a yucky sticky mess. I had to start it over and by then most of the materials (candy, frosting...) became scarce. So I reused some materials and did the best I could given the circumstances. When I first brought it home, Shane almost tried to eat a piece! It looks yummy, but I wouldn't eat it...
So, it currently sits at our dining room table only for decor... And now, it occured to me to share it with the world before we burn it down.
I am too lazy to take good pictures with the camera, upload/download(?) and stuff, so instead I use the neat Mac feature Photobooth. Not the best quality but, you get the picture. (pun, not intended :) )



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, it's okay to laugh. I think it is funny looking, ugly, and a third grader could've done a better job!
kika

9:30 AM, December 23, 2006  
Blogger Jenny said...

I think I would have tried to eat a piece, too!

10:46 AM, December 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home