Saturday, January 20, 2007

The quest for good pizza...

Yesterday the internet connection was down. It just came back about 2 hours ago. Ugh.. I am so addicted. It is horrible. Since we don't get very good tv reception I am constantly checking the computer. My email, the news, the weather...

Anyway, last night it was particularly funny how we are so reliant on it. We wanted to go get pizza and go to the movies. Well we didn't have access to movie listings or previews. How silly! And we didn't have netflix...
Well, I remembered that Movie Gallery called on THursday to tell us we could go rent a movie for free! So we went and picked up, of course "not the new releases", X-men. Then we went to PKs pizza.

We got pizza and beer, then came home to watch "X-men."

The movie was alright- I guess I forgot I had already seen it.
The pizza was pretty good. I guess pepperoni and jalapenos makes any pizza taste good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home