Monday, February 05, 2007

We are baaaack...

Sedona was a lot of fun. I didn't do what I thought I would do (read/draw...). Instead I went out exploring. I took off to check out what they call "Tlaquepaque.". It is a shopping center that was designed to look like an actual small town/district in Mexico by the same name.
Now I can say that I have been to both. I prefer the original Tlaquepaque because they have good Mexican food there.


















Then I went to look for a vortex... apparently one of several. I heard there was one near the airport mesa. Once there I got to this spot called the "Shrine of the Red Rocks". As far as feeling any type of energy I didn't feel anything out of the ordinary. Later I figured out that I wasn't really near a "vortex." It was down the hill on the other side of where I was standing. Oh well. It did have a really good view of the city and the beautiful mountains across the valley. The best part was spotting some mule deer nearby.
















They are sitting under a tree (see the middle part of the picture).



2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

I didn't know that you draw...

1:17 PM, February 06, 2007  
Blogger kika said...

I like to draw/sketch. I have taken intro-to-art classes where various mediums were taught. I think drawing is my best talent of all. I used to draw a lot when I was a kid, but I never officially pursued it. If I could get my guest room organized (someday) I would like to set up a drawing table/desk. I really enjoy drawing.

2:11 PM, February 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home