Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Shane in Pasadena

Here's a video of last night in Pasadena. That's me hanging out with Natalie and Chris during my short business trip. You can see my room at the Athenaeum, Wockano, and a li'l bit of Old Town Pasadena.

And if you want to try something really cool, check out the McGurk effect. Watch the video and tell me what the guy is saying. Then close your eyes and tell me what he's saying. This is an example of more than one of your senses 'interfering' to contribute to an overall mental impression.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger kika said...

That video is making me miss Pasadena. :(
And Shane. And,... Wokano.

10:29 PM, July 31, 2007  
Blogger Jenny said...

For whatever reason, the video does not appear on my screen... :(

8:32 PM, August 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home