Thursday, February 07, 2008

Creepfest!

Shane made a home video of me and my belly a few days ago. He put it up on youtube and linked to it from his facebook and myspace. In three days it's already been viewed 613 times!! It's been "favorited" 3 times, too. I gotta ask... WHY? It's only special, really, to him and me... okay maybe some family. He put music to it- which I think is sweet and the best part about it, but I just don't think my family has viewed it that many times. And there is no way of knowing who "favorited" it. I am getting creeped out. I think the video will be going down soon.

The weather has been nice. It isn't as cold as last week. But it did rain last night. It was "torrential." Of course, I just had our car washed/detailed on Tuesday! It still looks shiny, but there is mud on the sides. That really bums me out. But the real reason for the detailing is to help protect it from the salt that is on the roads. A while back we hit a bump that chipped off some paint on a side of the car near the tire. Well, that chip has started rusting. The detail did not remove the rust, but hopefully it will help keep it from growing. At some point we'll have to get it painted.

We are still on the look out for a new car. We were supposed to go this weekend that just passed. I didn't feel to well to be walking and getting in and out of cars so much, so we didn't go. Hopefully this weekend will workout better.

Today makes week 34... I can't believe how quickly the weeks are passing me by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home