Friday, September 20, 2002

Matt Stahl (steele) and I are going to meet in the Frankfurt Bahnhopf (train station) around noon local time on Tueday, when most of y'all will be asleep. Then we'll head to Heidelberg and stay there for a time, until the zeitgeist (time ghost) chases us away.

So far, Alles ist gut (everything is okay).


The 'fun' really begins when we get to Munchen (Munich). We have no place to stay, but one purpose of this trip was to experience the centuries old practice of Oktoberfest. So we'll go and maybe end up sleeping in a park or at the train station. We shall see!


After taking in Munich and environs, Matt and I will part ways. I suspect Matt's way leads back to Heidelberg. My way leads to Paderborn in the region north of Frankfurt. I think it's called Westfalia-Rhineland. Yippee!


Auf Wiedersehen! And be safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home