Thursday, October 28, 2004

My hair, vows and weddings

So my hair stylist (yes, I have one) thinks I should let my hair grow out more so I can comb it back like Orlando Bloom. And to this end, I would put stuff like classic wax by American Crew into my hair. My hair!

In the meantime, I'm still on jury duty, and only at the end of last week did the plaintiff rest their case. This is week five.

Five!

My hair!

I was going to take a vow not to cut my hair before the case was over. But the case was taking too long, so I gave in.

Next week my sister, Natalie Ross, is wed to Chris Hernandez. Rumor has it that Chris was thrown out of an airplane for his bachelor party. Natalie's bachelorette party is this weekend. Go to WeddingsInHouston.com and type in "Ross" for the bride's last name and you'll find out more about them and the wedding. And before you ask, yes, I will be allowed to leave for the wedding even if the case isn't over. I don't know if everyone else will go on recess just for me, or what. But in any case (ha!), Jessica and I'll be gone Thursday and Friday next week. If anyone else reading this is going, let me know.

In preparation, I bought an Italian suit in the fashion district of LA's downtown. You can get good deals down there. And if you've spent every lunch break there for the past month like I have, you get to know the place pretty well.

My hair!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home