Wednesday, March 12, 2008

7:01 am

I woke up around 5:55 am. Somehow, I am not able to sleep through the night. I haven't in about 8 months... I wake up about every hour and a half to every 3 hours. No wonder I need nappies in the daytime!

So, here I am at one day from being 39 weeks pregnant. So, the latest news is that the baby is not in the right position for birth. He/she is breech. Our ob has scheduled our c-section as late as possible to give the babe a chance to turn around. We've been going to a chiropractor to try a technique that might help. We've also gone to the pool a couple of times, for me to do handstands underwater, see if that helps too.

Good news is that my mom is flying out to be with us for about 5-6 weeks. I am much relieved and look forward to her being here. She is very excited about the baby. She thinks it's a girl. Only God knows the baby's gender. :)

I am more and more looking forward to meeting the babe. Yes, I will miss the evening times where the babe makes itself known through movements seen on my belly. I will also miss Shane checking the heartrate. It took so long to be heard and now, it's great to be able to check it and be reassured. Especially on the days when the babe's movements have been slow or not noticeable. I will miss being pregnant, but I am just growing more and more curious to meet this little one. My two friends that were co-pregnant with me have each had their babies already. One came way early and the other just arrived this last weekend. The first was a surprise, a boy, and the second was known, a girl. Ours will be a surprise. We all wait and wonder. It's fun to receive predictions. Especially when they are opposing predictions based on the same observations! That is hilarious!

Well, somebody just woke up. So, I guess I either best get back to bed or start my day.... bed sounds good. Have a good day.

16 Comments:

Anonymous 3D ultrasounds said...

Its really an amazing work done by author, its an admirable work done
Keep it up

6:38 AM, April 11, 2011  
Anonymous Reversal of Tubal Ligation said...

information well and good ... I like your way of thinking about pregnancy.
Thanks for sharing

3:07 AM, April 22, 2011  
Blogger WAQAR AHMAD ALI said...

Hi webmaster – This is by far the best looking site I’ve seen.It was completely easy to navigate and it was easy to look for the information I needed. Fantastic layout and great content! Every site should have that. Awesome job. Thank you very much for sharing.
Breaking News

10:21 PM, July 22, 2011  
Anonymous buy vicodin online said...

Great article! This is one piece of information I can understand and agree upon with you. Thanks for sharing!

6:15 PM, August 18, 2011  
Anonymous best online pharmacy said...

Brilliant! It makes a lot of sense to me even if its an old post it was still very helpful and inspiring. Thanks

5:04 PM, September 09, 2011  
Blogger Abby said...

I would really admire the work and efforts you did to make this blog wonderful

thanks keep posted buy valium

online

2:12 PM, September 13, 2011  
Blogger Abby said...

I would really admire the work and efforts you did to make this blog wonderful

thanks keep posted buy valium

online

2:48 PM, September 13, 2011  
Anonymous find doctor said...

Nice post. We are impressed by your clear description of your topic.Thanks for the information.Keep on writing.

8:21 AM, September 28, 2011  
Anonymous John Peter said...

nice sharing with us. keep it up

10:53 AM, October 12, 2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

BahauddinWEB Online A multiService Website offering Free internet TV , Radio , Sim checker pakistan , Love Meter , Free Sms sending , Study Social, Google adsense , ptc website Master list and Many more Visit NOW
mandi bahauddin

3:35 AM, October 31, 2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

BahauddinWEB Online A multiService Website offering Free internet TV , Radio , Sim checker pakistan , Love Meter , Free Sms sending , Study Social, Google adsense , ptc website Master list and Many more Visit NOW
mandi bahauddin

3:36 AM, October 31, 2011  
Anonymous buy valium online said...

Very good customer service, prompt delivery (lol...prompt for coming from so far away!), and good products. I recommend this company to my friends all the time. is a godsend to those of us without medical insurance.

12:09 PM, November 21, 2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

There are some very great sources here and thank you for being so kind to post them here.
doctor reviews by patients
find doctor list

8:36 AM, November 23, 2011  
Anonymous wholesale krill oil said...

Nice site! I enjoy a couple of from the articles which have been written, and particularly the comments posted! I will definitely be visiting again!

12:56 AM, December 13, 2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for all your insight. This site has been really helpful to me… Please visit http://www.bahauddinpost.com

5:42 AM, February 07, 2012  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:36 AM, February 10, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home