Sunday, June 03, 2007

So, today is a really nice day.

It's pouring rain outside, it's 64 degrees, and we have our windows open. I can't believe how nice it feels right now. I typically don't care for rainy gloomy weather, but this doesn't feel gloomy. Our backyard area is all green and lush again so it feels like we are out in some tropical rainforest- reminds me of Chiapas in Mexico. We left our windows wide-open last night, so we woke up to the sound of rain. I never knew that I'd like that. I guess since it isn't cold it is actually enjoyable. :)
What a pleasant surprise.



Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy summer. :)

6:39 AM, June 05, 2007  
Blogger kika said...

Thanks!
Two nights ago Shane spotted a firely. I look forward to seeing them again.

8:41 AM, June 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home